What’s inside the set: A how-to guide . . .
Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide explains how to start and keep a dot journal—a planner, to-do list, and diary that will help you get your life together. You decide what goes inside:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals
. . . and a blank dot-grid journal
- 208 numbered dot-grid pages that make creative layouts a breeze
- A rugged, flexible cover with an inner back pocket
- An elastic closure and a ribbon to keep your place!
“It covers everything (seriously, everything) you could ever want to know about organizing your life into one simple journal.”—Apartment Therapy
To order, please contact our distributor, Workman Publishing, and reference product number 779435.