What’s the hot new trend this summer? Dot Journaling. But what exactly is Dot Journaling?
It’s the modern twist on the journaling/planner tradition that fits perfectly with our busy lifestyle. It’s a creative and colorful mix of daily planner, diary, and to-do list, perfect from tweens to millennials to women of every age—and it’s on fire right now.
Rachel Wilkerson Miller, senior lifestyle editor and trend spotter at BuzzFeed, was one of the first to see this trend exploding. And now she brings us the comprehensive how-to book: Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide. The first book on this craze, it’s one your customers will want to hear about.
The book publishes on July 31, and now we’re giving your store the chance to WIN everything you need to host a how-to dot journal event. Simply sign up for our monthly newsletter below, and you’re in the running to win a set of fun dot journal event supplies worth $250! Only one entry per bookseller, but multiple entries per store are welcome.
The winning bookseller will be chosen and notified via email at 5:00 PM on July 31.
And don’t miss stocking up on Dot Journaling—The Set which includes a blank dot-grid journal. It will be a go-to in the upcoming holiday gifting season, and comes in a great mixed counter display. Contact your Workman sales rep for more details.
The prize package includes:
• Dot Journaling—The Set (includes the book and a blank dot grid journal!)
• 2 blank dot journals for sample practice pages
• Sakura Koi Gray Watercolor Brush Pens (6 Shades)
• Sakura Pigma Micron PN Pens (set of 6)
• Faber Castell PITT Artist Pens (Nibs S F M B)
• Pilot Juice 0.38 Black Gel Pens (10)
• Pilot Juice 0.38 Gel Pens (12 Colors)
• Stabilo Point 88 Pens (30 Colors)
• Zebra Mildliner Set (10 Colors)
• MT Washi Tape Thin Set (20 Color Rolls)
• MT Washi Tape Thick Set (10 Color Rolls)
• Tombow Correction Tape
• Binder Clips (set of 72)
• Four Rulers
• Brass Book Darts (2 tins)
• Post-It Sticky Notes—Bali Collection
• Paper Mate Pink Premium Erasers