Welcome to THE EXPERIMENT
We are an independent publisher, founded in 2008, committed to publishing a wide range of nonfiction. Many of our books are highly practical, others are straightforwardly narrative—and some ingeniously combine practical information with narrative gusto. We’re called The Experiment because every book is a test of new ideas—and because we’re motivated by the curiosity and wonder of the unknown that drive every scientific experiment. Our books enlighten, empower, and entertain readers with new or freshly presented ideas, stories, and practices. One denominator common to many of our books is their helping to “detoxify our culture” (to quote the late playwright William Hoffman). Our scale is intimate, our books far-reaching. You can find our forthcoming titles in our Spring 2018 catalog.
NEW ON OUR BLOG
- The 2017 Holiday Gift Guide Part 2
- The 2017 Holiday Gift Guide is Here!
- Why Do We Overeat During the Holidays?
- This is a story about you: An excerpt from A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived
- 3 Exercises to Do at Work to Align Your Spine