- My Tweets
- BIRDING AT THE BRIDGE by Heather Wolf September 23, 2017 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am Washington Square Park, New York, NY 10012, USA
- IN VINO DUPLICITAS: The Rise and Fall of a Wine Forger Extraordinaire by Peter Hellman October 3, 2017 at 10:30 am – 11:30 am Rouge Tomate Chelsea, 126 W 18th St, New York, NY 10011, USA
Welcome to THE EXPERIMENT
We are an independent publisher, launched in 2009, focused on a wide range of nonfiction—much of it practical—including food (and how to grow, cook, and enjoy it), health and fitness, psychology and personal development, parenting, relationships, sexuality, science, and nature. We’re called The Experiment because every book is a test of new ideas—and because we’re motivated by the curiosity and wonder of the unknown that drive every scientific experiment. Our books enlighten, empower, and entertain readers with new or freshly presented ideas, stories, and practices. You can find our forthcoming titles in our Spring catalog. Our scale is intimate, our books far-reaching.
NEW ON OUR BLOG
- Snap Out of Autopilot With a Sample Exercise from Wake Up!
- Easy, Quick, (and Healthy!) Lunches and Snacks for the School Year
- Our Favorites... Now in Paperback!
- 2017 Solar Eclipse: When, Where, and How to See It
- Happy Pub Day to In Vino Duplicitas!