Welcome to THE EXPERIMENT
We are an independent publisher, launched in 2009, focused on a wide range of nonfiction—much of it practical—including food (and how to grow, cook, and enjoy it), health and fitness, psychology and personal development, parenting, relationships, sexuality, science, and nature. We’re called The Experiment because every book is a test of new ideas—and because we’re motivated by the curiosity and wonder of the unknown that drive every scientific experiment. Our books enlighten, empower, and entertain readers with new or freshly presented ideas, stories, and practices. You can find our forthcoming titles in our Spring catalog. Our scale is intimate, our books far-reaching.
NEW ON OUR BLOG
- Why Do We Overeat During the Holidays?
- This is a story about you: An excerpt from A Brief History of Everyone Who Ever Lived
- 3 Exercises to Do at Work to Align Your Spine
- Q&A with Rogues' Gallery author Philip Hook
- Add some slime to your Halloween tricks—We dare you!