What’s the hot new trend this summer? Dot Journaling.
It’s the modern twist on the journaling/planner tradition that fits perfectly with our busy lifestyle. It’s a creative and colorful mix of daily planner, diary, and to-do list for every aspect of your life: work, home, relationships, hobbies, everything.
Rachel Wilkerson Miller, senior lifestyle editor and trend spotter at BuzzFeed, was one of the first to see this trend exploding. And now she brings us the comprehensive how-to book: Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide.
The book publishes on July 31, and we’re giving you the chance to WIN everything you need to start a dot journal of your own. Simply sign up for our monthly newsletter below, and you’re in the running to win a set of fun dot journal supplies worth $250! Only one entry per person.
We’ll pick the winner and notify them via email at 5:00 PM on Monday, July 31.
And don’t miss Dot Journaling—The Set which includes a blank dot-grid journal. It makes a great gift!
The prize package includes:
• Dot Journaling—The Set (includes the book and a blank dot journal!)
• Sakura Gelly Roll Metallic Pens (3 Colors)
• Sakura Gelly Roll Moonlight Pens (10 Colors)
• Faber Castell PITT Artist Pens Set (12 Colors)
• Faber Castell PITT Artist Pens Set (Nibs S F M B)
• Pilot Juice 0.38 Black Gel Pens
• Stabilo Point 88 Pens (15 Colors)
• Zebra Mildliner Set (5 Colors)
• MT Washi Tape (5 Rolls)
• Tombow Correction Tape
• Brass Wire Clips
• Midori Brass Ruler
• Brass Book Darts
• Post-It Sticky Notes—Bali Collection
• Paper Mate Pink Premium Erasers
• Tip-Top Rollerball Pen Set (2 Navy + Copper)
• Tip-Top Rollerball Pen Set (2 Gray + Copper)
• Retractable Gel Luxe Pen Set (6 White and Silver)
• A Large Storage Box to keep your supplies organized!