“What’s for dinner?” It’s the one question always on your dog’s mind, and with Dinner for Dogs, you’ll feel good about what you feed your canine friend. Cooking for dogs not only keeps them fit and cheery, but also allows you to cover their nutritional needs and save on vet bills in the long run.
A dog food expert and a passionate believer that we should feed our dogs the same quality food as we feed ourselves, Henrietta Morrison serves up 50 tasty, nutritious, and easy-to-make recipes, all developed with the help of a vet and nutritionist. With tips throughout on cooking recipes in batches to save time, maximizing pantry ingredients, and more, Dinner for Dogs will prepare you to whip up weeknight dinners and special feasts for dogs of all ages, from puppy to old hound. Here you’ll find:
- Balanced breakfasts: Apple and Blueberry Muffins, Morning Oatmeal
- Daily dinners: Homemade Kibble, Chicken and Rice Balls
- Special meals for special days: Celebration Cupcakes, Meat Pies
- Tasty treats: Peanut Butter and Buckwheat Kisses, Cheesy Puffs
- Recovery recipes: Calming Oats, Quick Doggy Ice Cream
- And advice on how to read a dog food label, calorie requirements, and more.