Tired of getting to the end of the money before you get to the end of the month? Wish you were in control?
If you’re afraid to open your bills, if you’ve never added up how much you owe, if you can’t even imagine being debt-free, it’s time to join the thousands of people Gail Vaz-Oxlade has helped. Her straightforward approach to money management is based on self-control, hard work, and prioritizing what’s really important. Debt-Free Forever is Gail’s step-by-step guide, and she’ll show you how to:
- figure out how much you’ve actually been spending
- calculate how much you owe—and what it’s costing you
- build a budget that works
- maximize your debt repayments so you can be free of consumer debt in 3 years or less
- prepare for a rainy day so it doesn’t mean a major setback
- set goals for your new, debt-free life.
Make no mistake: Getting out of debt isn’t easy. But in Debt-Free Forever, Gail gives you a clear strategy and the steps needed to implement it. So if you’re finished with excuses, overdue notices, and maxed-out credit cards, pick up this book, follow Gail’s plan, and start becoming debt-free forever.
“Vaz-Oxlade has tied together all the advice she has given over eight seasons of Til Debt Do Us Part in her latest book—Debt-Free Forever . . . She writes the way she talks, so the book is entertaining and easy to read. Many of the tips are useful even for those who aren’t in debt.”